Butter chicken in pressure cooker
Blue Chips Chicken Salad
*Mexican Corn Panzanella- 5 stars!
Dad's Green Chili
Cheap take-out dinner at Olive Garden
BBQ at McFarlanes
Cereal- I did it! For the first time in 10 years of parenting I served cereal for dinner and my kids thought it was the best. Mark was out of town, the TJs frozen meal I had planned got some eye rolls so I just made my life simple and we had cereal
Bacon, Chicken Cesar Salad
Santa Rosa Chicken and Wild Rice Salad
Cheesy Chicken Quesadilla Pie
Roasted chicken with potatoes, asparagus and lemons
Chili Lime Chicken Fajita Salad
Roasted Veggie Pizza:
1. Make dough. (1.5 tsp yeast, 1tsp sugar, 1c warm water, 2.5 c flour, 2Tbsp oil, 1 tsp salt)
2. Saute 1 sliced zucchini, 1/2 red bell pepper, 1/2 yellow bell pepper, and 1/2 red onion. (You can use whatever kind of peppers you want. I think it's good with all of them.)
3. Season vegetables with 1 tsp oregano, 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper, and 1 tsp garlic powder (or you can saute a couple of cloves).
4. Sprinkle 1.5c of mozzarella cheese on pizza crust and cover with sliced tomatoes.
5. Spread veggies on top of tomatoes (it will be pretty thick!).
6. If you like feta and basil, sprinkle with both.
7. Bake at 425 for 20-25 minutes.
Seasoned Pork Tenderloin slices from Costco on the grill with veggies