Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Top Recipes of 2016

Pesto Chicken Pillows- These are just fun AND delicious. How can you ever go wrong with cream cheese and crescent rolls??


Korean Beef Bowl- So easy and simple but tons of flavor. The perfect *QUICK* weeknight meal


Darn Good Ham and Cheese Sliders- If you don’t know what to make for your Superbowl party, make these. Sure to please a crowd and easy to make a bunch of!


Sweet Potato Burrito Smothered in Avocado Salsa Verde- I think this might be my favorite recipe of the year. MMMMM. I want to eat one right now. Even my anti-sweet potato husband agreed these were delicious.


Cheeseburger Soup- Big time kid pleaser!


Zucchini Crust Pizza- I was hesitant to try this one because we Heaviland’s love our fluffy pizza dough. But wow! It totally impressed us and this recipe certainly gets an award for the most surprising love of the year.


Hawaiian Fried Rice- I’ve repeated this one a couple time since making it earlier this year. It’s a great clean-out-the-fridge recipe!


Santa Fe Style Tortilla Soup- This awesome soup was like a cross between two other soups I love THIS one and THIS one. I loved all the additional veggies in it- corn zucchini, bell pepper, etc.


Bahn Mi Sandwiches- Time consuming to make the buns but oh so worth it! Super yummy!

Steak and Mushroom Pie- Oh wait. Scratch the note above about the burrito being my favorite meal of the year. This one takes the cake. If it wasn’t so labor intensive I would make this every week. Who wants to make this for my birthday next year??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails