Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Week of November 30th, 2015

Angela and I had one of our menu swaps this week which is always such an awesomely fun thing- to pick for the other friend and to eat recipes that are hand-picked deliciousness!

Apple Squash Bacon Pizza- Mark's favorite and definitely 5 stars!

Lemon Chicken with Leeks and Croutons- The kids thought the lemon flavor was a bit too much. Perhaps I shouldn't have squeezed the cooked lemons over the dish after it was cooked...

Chicken Avocado Taquito- You can always count me in for taquitos and these were sooooo easy

Couscous Chicken Salad- Next time you make food for a shower or ladies night, make this! I promise you will be asked for the recipe. This was my favorite

Potato Cream Cheese Soup- Similar to the other baked potato soup I have on the blog but the addition of dill and the fun toppings made this a hit with all of us

Maple Bourbon Crockpot Chicken- The adventure of taking 4 kids under 3 (we had a little friend with us) to the liquor store to buy bourbon was worth it for this recipe. My crockpot dried the chicken out a little bit but with the addition of the apple broccoli slaw and the delicious flavors, this was still a 4+ star recipe.

Breakfast
Coconut Cream Baked Oatmeal

Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal

Both of those were awesome!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails