Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Week of June 8th, 2015

Thank you friends for the recipes for doubling and freezing. My freezer is starting to get full of these delicious recipes!

*Chiles Relleno Casserole- I accidentally bought diced green chilis but it still turned out great. Mark loved this!

*Spicy Pork Tacos- This pork was so ridiculously good. It knocked off my favorite Dr. Pepper pork down to second place. I bought a huge 14 pound shoulder from Costco and split it and put half in the freezer for another time. This was so good that 3 days later I was thawing the second half so I could make it again for family.

*Layered BBQ Chicken and sweet potato enchilada- I roasted the sweet potatoes in olive oil prior to adding them to the casserole. I doubled it and brought the second half to a gluten free momma.

Chicken, dill, lemon and orzo

*Homemade Refried Beans- These are insane. My friend Josie is an amazing cook (think Pioneer Woman) and she is right that the addition of bacon grease and jalapeno juice puts these beans at a whole new level.

Peanut Butter Cookies- AMAZING!!! Add 1/4 c extra flour AND peanut butter to the recipe for perfection
* = new recipe

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails