Sunday, March 15, 2015

Week of March 9th, 2015

*Barbacoa Pork Tacos- James LOVES barbacoa from Chipotle so I tried this one out for him. I was actually nervous that it wouldn't live up to Chipotle and be a disappointment. But it was AWESOME with a capital A. Everyone loved it and we will make it again soon. 5 stars

*Roasted Cauliflower and White Cheddar Soup- as I expected, everyone in the family hated it but I enjoyed it

*Cajun Shrimp Tacos- Another bomb this week because it was way too spicy for the kids. Mark and I loved them but the meal was tainted by all the desperate pleas for MORE MILK

*Creamy Chicken and Quinoa Cordon Bleu- this is a casserole that was VERY easy to throw together and got rave reviews from the company we served it to. My kids affectionately referred to it as, "Mom- I like this mush!" I tried out the homemade cream of chicken soup recipe to use in it and will definitely use that again.

*Pesto and Sausage Baked Ziti- great for a large family. We actually had leftovers!

*Thai style fish and Creamy Couscous Packets- I loved this make-ahead meal. We used Mahi-Mahi from TJs

* = new recipe




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails