Thursday, March 5, 2015

Week of February 23rd, 2015

*Basil Chicken in Coconut Curry Sauce- a very mild curry sauce and delicious with naan

*Stuffed Zucchini Enchilada Boats- I used ground turkey in this and would love to repeat it this summer if we can grow any zucchini in our first attempt at a garden (odds are nothing will grow with my track record of keeping plants alive)

Honey chipotle Chicken Bowls- We just had this the other week but I had to repeat for my mother-in-laws visit because I knew she would love it

Crockpot Chicken with Black Beans- a 5 star oldie but goodie. We brought this in a ziplock bag and our crockpot to the Great Wolf Lodge for a delicious home-cooked inexpensive dinner.

Shrimp Salad with Lime Buttermilk Dressing- another oldie but goodie

*=new recipe

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails