Monday, January 12, 2015

Week of December 29th, 2014

*One Pot Mexican Skillet Pasta- This was AWESOME. Every family should make this :)

Copy Cat Orange Chicken- Mark picked this week of recipes and I have to admit I wasn't excited about this recipe. I couldn't remember it and it didn't sound that great. But then we made it. And I remembered why I originally rated it 5 stars. SOOOO yummy.

Wet Burritos- A Mark menu wouldn't be complete without something beany and cheesy

Baked Potato Soup- Don't make this without doubling or tripling. You will not have enough. It's that good.

Balsalmic Grilled Chicken Salad- We did salad bar with the kids this night and I put out a ton of toppings in little bowls- carrots, snap peas, tomatoes, corn, sunflower seeds, chow mein noodles, etc. I thought it would be funny to put mini marshmallows out as a joke. The kids did not know it was a joke and when I told them I was just being silly and they couldn't actually put them on their salad, my oldest child started crying. Joke Fail.

*=new recipe

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails