Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Week of September 22, 2014


Grilled Chicken Tzatziki- The cucumber relish took a bit prep ahead of time but was worth it

Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup- I thought I would just throw all the ingredients into the crockpot for this but it did not work out :( The orzo swelled up until it was one congealed mass. Not so appealing. I would try this again using the normal stovetop directions

One Pot Pasta- Also a bomb. I didn't watch this close enough (it's not like I have any distractions around right??) and the liquid evaporated and burned on the bottom. Mark said it was fine but I felt like the whole meal tasted burnt.

Cheddar Waffle Breakfast Sandwich- Crazy delicious and about 34987 calories per bite

Chopped Orzo Corn Salad- so many flavors going on in this delicious lemony salad. 5 stars!

Chicken Avocado Lime soup- Simple and tasty. I used 3 cans of broth instead of 4 and only one jalapeno. It was four servings so double if you have a larger family.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails