Monday, December 30, 2013

Top 10 Recipes of 2013

Sour Cream Chocolate Chip Banana Bread- I've made this too many times to count this year. Mark has learned to grab a slice quick before it's all gone. 

Sweet Potato Hash- This recipe wins surprise of the year. I wasn't too excited about it when Angela told me I needed to make it but it turned out to be a meal I couldn't get enough of. I think I went for thirds.

Hot Roast Beef Sandwiches- I made this for dinner swap and had fun with different meats, adding high-class cheez whiz on some, horseradish sauce on some, etc. YUM

Carnitas- Totally amazing. Makes a lot so serve to people you want to make friends with :)

Grilled Chicken Sandwiches- The Mojito mayo in these babies is totally awesome. I always carmelize the onions

Pork Ragu- Perfect dish to serve company


Tarraon and Dill Soufle- I also made this one a lot. Great for a potluck breakfast/brunch, breakfast for dinner, community group meal, etc.

Honey Lime Fruit Salad- This was a fun new staple for the summer. The lime! Love it.

Chicken Chorizo Tacos- Get some fully-cooked all-natural pork chorizo for these amazing tacos (PCC market, whole foods, etc)

Coconut Shrimp- Great flavors and easy to throw together

Did you have any favorites from Bites this year that didn't make my top 10?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails