Saturday, December 21, 2013

Week of December 16th, 2013

*Jalapeno Cheddar Turkey Burgers- Totally worth making

*Homemade Refried Bean Burritos- my first shot at homemade refried beans, I doubled it. I will be making this recipe again!

*Honey Mustard Chicken- Thanks Kelsey for the recommendation! This was fantastic. I loved the dipping sauce.

*Sausage and Red Pepper Quiche- Interesting crustless quiche. It had a lot going on inside so it was really hearty

*Carnitas- AMAZING 5 Stars

Quick dinner with kids before electric boat date- leftovers

Out to Eat before snowflake lane

Breakfast
*Peaches and Cream French Toast- it was good but not as wonderful as I hoped it would be. Blueberry French Toast is much better!

* = new recipe


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails