Saturday, November 2, 2013

Week of October 28th, 2013

Make your own pizza night

*Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas- I made these for community group and everyone enjoyed them. It was a little different to have a sweet flavor in the mix with the spicy but enjoyable.

After telling Mark the soup recipe was pulled up on the laptop and the ingredients were on the counter as I went off to a prental massage, I got a text saying "Soup takes 9 hours in the crockpot"  Oops! Quesadillas and Apple slices for this night!

Chipotle for Halloween

*Zuppa Toscana- finally got to enjoy the crockpot soup :) The flavors in this were great- sausage, bacon, potatoes, heavy cream, etc

Pizza at my sister's because our power was out and she was nice enough to accept my invitation for us to come to dinner :)

Broccoli Cheese Cornbread- a must make for fall. This was one of my favorite recipes last year.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails