Saturday, November 2, 2013

Week of October 21, 2013

This week Angela and I swapped recipes again. It is so fun to cook rockstar recipes all week long. It was really hard to rank these recipes because they were all totally delicious and I would make every one of them again. But I think the all time (and surprising) winner was the sweet potato hash. I admit that I would never have made that one on my own but the flavors were amazing. If you make anything from this list of fantastic meals- try that one!

*Barley Black Bean Corn Burritos- this was so easy to throw together and although it ranked last on our list of favorites I sent Angela, it's really not fair to this recipe because it was a really great meal. It just was up against too many outstanding recipes!

*Bacon Lemon Egg Bread- So delicious! It is a baguette stuffed with an egg, bacon mixture. We gobbled up the entire baguette and would have probably eaten a second :)

*Tex Mex Pot Roast- The meat was delicious on it's own but served on top of a baked potato with sour cream and cheese??? Home run!

*Greek Panzanella- I made this for lunch one day and then ate it the next day and then the next day. YUM! I love greek salad as it is but combined with toasty bread cubes really took this recipe up a notch.

Carne Asada (from TJs) and Dad's Guacamole for Mark's birthday

*Sweet Potato Hash with Sausage and Eggs- 5 Stars. Make this. Enough said.

*Oreo Poke Cake for Mark's birthday- Yep, pretty much as amazing as it sounds.

*Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies- Also amazing. Made 2 batches in 3 days.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails