Friday, November 22, 2013

Week of November 10th, 2013



Frito Pie- James came home from school one day with a small bag of Fritos and I couldn't stop thinking about Frito Pie

Neighbors brought pizza over for a dinner together

White Bean Chicken Chili- yummy lime flavor

*Big Fat Greek Tacos- super fantastic!! Make these

*Roasted Shrimp with Orzo- similar to my spinach orzo salad but different enough that it's worth trying out. I think the fresh herbs are 100% necessary in this dish.

*Butternut Stuffed Shells- I was the only one in my family raving about these but I really, really liked them

Snacks
*Glazed Doughnut Muffins- the tops were amazing (I admit to pulling off a few tops and discarding the bottoms)
*Chocolate Banana Bread- 5 stars. I can't wait to have some overripe bananas again!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Looks like you've pulled out of your menu planning nicely! =)

Angela said...

I mean menu planning slump!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails