Sunday, August 18, 2013

Week of August 12th

A couple days in California- Mark's mom made some awesome pork chops on the grill and her famous chicken barley soup (I need to post that recipe!)

*Creamy Tuscan Pasta Sauce- SO fast to throw together.

*Hot Roast Beef Sandwiches- YUM! Reminded me of Arby's hot roastbeef sandwiches. I miss their 5/$5 deal :) If anyone locally makes these, I've got plenty of horseradish sauce to go around. Mark says FIVE STARS!

*Thai Chicken and Quinoa Salad- This salad had awesome dressing and I loved all the different crunchy things going on in the salad!

Dinner at Becky's

*Cuban Street Tacos with homemade guacamole (recipe coming soon)- delicious! (Of course I'm going to say that about any taco recipe, right Ang?)

* = new recipe

1 comment:

Angela said...

Another taco!!! You go, girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails