Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Week of July 8th

Angela and I swapped menus again and we had fun eating a week's worth Payne favorites. They were all delicious!

*Summer Spaghetti- I served this cold at the beach. I took a bite of it right off the stove and the flavor was similar as it was cold but it definitely was saucier when it was warm. Next time I think I would serve it warm.

*Tomato Basil Soup in the Crockpot- I loved the flavor in this soup and I also liked the chunks of veggies. I had thought about blending it up but I'm glad I didn't.

*BLT salad- So fantastic. 5 Stars!

*Fizzy Chicken- This was my favorite recipe of the week. I don't think I would have picked the recipe on my own so I'm glad Angela but it on the menu. It was AWESOME!

*Veggie and Feta Pasta Salad- Easy summer salad

*Chicken Tamale Pie- Mark's favorite meal of the week. And he cooked dinner this night- score!

Snacks
*Cowboy Cookies- very yummy. I love nuts in cookies

*= new recipe

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails