Thursday, July 4, 2013

The last month

We sold our condo and moved in the last month. It was wonderful, chaotic, exciting, stressful and VERY busy. The week before the move some dear friends blessed us by bringing dinners so we didn't have to cook in addition to packing for hours each night. I'm SO thankful for that! Then after the move we did a lot of quick, easy dinners and fun outings with my mom who is visiting

Went to my sister's for a Fate Burger night.
Dinner for my brother's birthday
Chipotle at Edmonds Beach
Salad- romaine, pears, spiced pecans, feta, craisins, raspberry vinaigrette.
BBQ chicken sandwiches with Stubbs BBQ sauce in the crockpot with another batch of the salad above
Fish Tacos from Ooba Tooba's to celebrate signing our documents
Taco Bar with Community Group friends
Zeeks at pizza the greenlake wading pool
Dr. Pepper shredded pork from the dinner swap
Pumpkin Enchiladas from the dinner swap 
4th of July BBQ at my sisters- I made Caprese Salad
Hamburgers on the grill with Grilled Brussels Sprouts


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails