Sunday, June 2, 2013

Week of May 27, 2013



*Chicken Chorizo Sausage Taco with Spinach and Avocado- these were AWESOME. I got fully-cooked all-natural pork chorizo links from PCC market. I accidentally used up all the plain yogurt so I subbed in 1/3 c. cream cheese and 1 T heavy cream. Wow. This was a keeper!

Community Group- I brought spice cake truffles. Boxed spice cake baked and crumbled and mixed with coconut pecan frosting then coated in almond bark.

*Indian Spiced Pork Skewers- I've been wanting to make this one for awhile!

Foil Packet Salmon and *Cheesy Quinoa Pilaf with Spinach- I just used normal goat cheese

*Chicken Pot pie- I don't think I've ever made a real pot pie! Double the sauce in this recipe and add more seasoning. I added 1/2 t each of garlic powder and thyme.

Snacks
*Coconut Macaroon Pancakes- I loved them. The rest of the family didn't. Too coconutty they said :)
*Banana Oatmeal Cups- A great healthy breakfast recipe!

1 comment:

Angela said...

What did you think of the cake balls?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails