Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Week of May 13th, 2013



*Honey Garlic Chicken- this will be a new go-to recipe for a night I have nothing in the house and need to make something yummy from what I have

*Spaghetti Squash with grilled chicken, sundried tomatoes- YUM. Make this for your gluten free friend!

*Broccoli Pesto Pasta- really tasty. Thanks for the recommendation Stephanie!

*Black Bean and Sweet Potato Burritos- similar to the sweet potato packets and just as delicious! Thanks for the recommendation Becky!

End of the year BBQ at Providence

The Office Premiere Date- "Big Tuna" sandwiches and Dunder "Muffin" Apple Cider Muffins and Stanley's Pretzels

Hot Dogs at Birthday Party

Family Dinner- IKEA meatballs with pasta and swedish white sauce

Breakfasts
Red Berry Risotto Oatmeal- I've been making an effort to only give my kids cereal for breakfast one morning a week. So, I've been experimenting with different breakfast items. My kids thought this one was kinda weird. "Rice for BREAKFAST??" But they gobbled it up and I thought it was really good!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails