Sunday, March 10, 2013

Week of March 4th, 2013

A totally random week of not really cooking much at all. Monday night we made roasted broccoli and ate a deep dish pizza from Trader Joe's I had in the freezer. Tuesday was Community Group. Wednesday James won an award at school so we celebrated by walking to McDonalds. Thursday we made Chicken with 40 cloves of garlic which was one of the best meals I have made in a long time. Friday my mom treated us to Chipotle and then Saturday and Sunday we were on vacation and cooked Teriyaki Bowls and Tacos in our timeshare :)

2 comments:

Eileen Short said...

Hey Jessie!
I don't have any cognac on hand (David drank it all...geesh). Substitution ideas? Easily omitted?

The Heaviland Family said...

I totally just left the Cognac out. Didn't substitute it with anything. Also, I used 1 t. dried thyme instead of fresh. And I used halved chicken boneless, skinless chicken breasts because that is what I had on hand and because chicken with the skin on gives me the willies.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails