Monday, February 4, 2013

Week of January 28th

Wild Rice Casserole

Dr. Pepper Shredded Pork- I've eaten this recipe at least 4 times (dinner swap, dinner at my sister's, dinner at Kryssa's, a meal someone brought when we had a baby) but I've never made it myself! It is so fantastic!

Community Group

Baked Potato Bar

Baked Pasta (I'm trying to finish up the Costco jar of marinara I used in this recipe a couple weeks ago)

*Cheesy Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole- I made this for the dinner swap. So good!

*Grilled Chicken Caprese- We made this for the Mullaneys and everyone said they enjoyed it. I think next time I would use balsamic vinegar rather than red wine to give it more flavor.

Pizza and green beans for kids while we go out to Cirque De Soliel

* = new recipe

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails