Thursday, December 13, 2012

Week of December 10th

Grilled Veggie Sandwiches- LOVE these sandwiches. If you have a Trader Joes near you, make them next week!

Taco Salad- James said, "I want to eat taco salad EVERY night!"

Community Group- Jordan made these Vanilla Chai Cupcakes. Dare I say they were better than Trophy Cupcakes?  I just might go there.

BLT salad- added an avocado to take it up to another level of awesomeness)

*Linguine and Spinach Frittatas

Cesear Salad with grilled chicken

Snacks
Peppermint Pretzels- last year they were a total fail (I think I microwaved the chocolate too long) but this year I got it right. So addictive!
Cookies and Cream Fudge- brought to my sister's cookie exchange
Blueberry Pie Pancakes- Very good

* = new recipe

1 comment:

Veals said...

We are having this salad next week! Looks yummy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails