Thursday, December 6, 2012

Top 10 recipes of 2012

In no particular order...

Huevos Rancheros- One of the recipes Mark found and cooked for me this year. I've been asking him to make them ever since. Delish!


Asian Beef Tacos has to make the list, not only because they are delicious but also because no top 10 recipe list of mine would be complete without at least one taco recipe!

Fruit, Nut and Goat Cheese Salad- this is one of the few recipes I repeated this past year so you know it's good. It's awesome for serving to company.

Grilled Chicken Club Sandwich- take the time to make the carmalized onions. Delish!

Thai Turkey Burgers with Broccoli Slaw- This recipe made Mark a convert to ground turkey. The flavors are so awesome!

Maple Granola- I really got into making granola this year and of all the recipes I tried, this was my favorite.

Malt Cookie Bars- Crazy good. Best cold.

Smores Cookies- These cookies are probably my favorite cookie I've ever had. 

Chicken Curry with Cashews- This recipe made my house smell like curry for days but it was so good I'd be willing to make it again :) It has some kick but all of my kids (even the 10 month old) gobbled it up.

Salad with chicken, cheddar, apples and spiced pecans- Another recipe that I thought about making again as soon as I finished eating. All the flavors together make one of the best salads I've eaten.



1 comment:

Veals said...

The Asian beef tacos is one of our favorites too! Very good! I have made them many times.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails