Monday, October 1, 2012

Week of September 24th, 2012

Cider-Glazed Chicken

Balsamic Goat Cheese Chicken- On a date last night Mark and I were talking about our favorite food of all time and this recipe came to mind.

Community Group

*Taco Burgers- Delicious! Burgers didn't stay together all that great but the flavor was fantastic! Thank you Emilie for forwarding the recipe to me. 5 stars!

Green Chili Egg Burritoes- If you ask James was his favorite food is, normally he'll say pizza but once in awhile he'll say egg burritoes. :)

*Vodka Cream Pasta- we needed to add red pepper flakes, kinda bland.

*Cider-Glazed Chicken with apple fennel salad- Very easy to throw together- great fall meal for company! Thank you Jentry for sending the recipe to me!

*Cheddar, chicken, apples, spiced pecan salad- I made this for my sister's birthday lunch and it was the perfect fall salad. We both loved it! Make this one soon!

Snacks
Plum Apple Muffins

* = new recipe


1 comment:

Angela said...

The Cheddar, Chicken, Apple Salad was fantastic! I went with store-bought pecans, but we still were all members of the clean plate club tonight. There was plenty of dressing left-over, so I might have halved the recipe (or instead I'll get more ingredients to make the salad again newt week!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails