Tuesday, August 14, 2012

World's Best Chicken?


I kept seeing this recipe pop up on pinterest, with the title "World's Best Chicken." Well, the verdict is in from Bites...tasty, but not world's best. It was very moist and flavorful but my vote for world's best chicken would be Balsamic Goat Cheese Chicken.

1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup Dijon mustard
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
Salt & Pepper
Rosemary (I used dried)

Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a small bowl, mix together mustard, syrup, and vinegar. Place chicken breasts into 9×13 baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.

Pour mustard mixture over chicken. No need to marinate. I love that because I hate marinating/often forget to until it’s too late.

Bake for 40 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 165 degrees. Season with rosemary.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails