Thursday, August 23, 2012

Changes to Bites

I'm switching things up here on Bites. With my sweet three babes, I have very little time to blog, take pictures of meals, etc. However, I still love to try new recipes and I want to continue to document the recipes I try so I remember which ones to try again! So, instead of posting each recipe individually, I will be posting a weekly menu with links to each recipe. I will also put an asterisk next to each new recipe. To search, continue to use the search bar at the very top left corner of the page and then sort by date once the results come up. Recipes within the weekly menu will still show up. Let me know if there are any suggestions you have about the new format. I hope this blog can still be a source of fun recipes and encouragement to get cookin'!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails