Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Explanation of the Poor Bites Posting in June...

You might be wondering why Bites fell off the map and only had 3 postings in the entire month of June.  Partly it was because we had visitors for the entire month and I busted out a bunch of favorites- Slow Cooker Ribs, Sour Cream Pork Chops, Spinach Orzo Salad and Double Decker Tacos.  But the other and VERY exciting reason is that I'm pregnant!  We found out at the end of May and my loss of appetite happened right around the beginning of June.  Not much sounded good and many things sounded disgusting (it will be years before I can try Chicken Masala again).  So, we ended up eating a lot of random things- quesadillas, smoothies, Chipotle burritoes (an all time pregnancy favorite), etc  So, I hope you haven't lost faith in Bites and I hope you enjoy the new recipes I posted today!

6 comments:

Crazykiddies said...

Yeah! Congratulations. I was wondering what happened. I haven't been blogging much myself, it is hard with 4 kids during the summer. LOL

the brokaws said...

Congratulations! What exciting news!

Nikki A said...

Congratulations, Jessie! I'll be on the lookout for crazy pregnancy-induced flavor combos (e.g. pickles dipped in ice cream) on your blog :)

beth said...

oh, so excited for you jessie! you know, it is so funny, just the other day i was thinking if you might be pregnant again ... and then i saw this! it is so tough to cook during those first few months! speaking of which, when i was first pregnant with Timmy, the only thing i made for the first few weeks were your peppermint brownies. :) so i thought i'd pass along a brownie recipe that i discovered today: http://notwithoutsalt.com/2011/05/03/cocoa-brownie-with-salted-peanut-butter-frosting/

Addie said...

Congratulations Jessie! I love the recipes you post on your blog and the great database of yummy meals! I hope you have a healthy next several months!

Shannon said...

Congrats! That is a great reason-so happy for you!! Keep up the blog though-I love getting recipe ideas from you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails