James and I had a wonderful time making these Easter rolls together. It was a great hands-on way to show my preschooler the "empty tomb" and talk about what it means for us- Jesus is alive!
1 Can Refrigerated Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
8 Large Marshmallows
Cinnamon & Sugar Mixture
1. Preheat oven according to crescent roll package Give each person one crescent roll triangle, (this represents Christ’s tomb) and one marshmallow (representing His body).
2. Have each person dip their marshmallow in the melted butter and roll around in the cinnamon and sugar (representing the oil and spices that were anointed on Christ’s body).
3. Next lay the cinnamon and sugar covered marshmallow onto the crescent roll triangle then carefully wrap, making sure that all seams are closed.
4. Bake on baking sheet or cupcake pan according to crescent roll package directions and let cool.
5. Break open the ‘tomb’ and show how Christ has risen and the tomb is empty.