Friday, March 11, 2011

What have the Heavilands been eating??

So the last few weeks have been total chaos around the Heaviland house. However, I promise I've been feeding my family :) Recently, I updated my favorite meals and desserts on the sidebar of my blog and as I was scrolling through my 510 recipes, I came across a ton of amazing recipes that I've either not done in awhile or never repeated. That's what happens with a food blog I guess. I love trying new recipes so I don't do a lot of repeats. So, for the past few weeks we've done some oldies but goodies and it's been fun to eat like kings! Here's what we've been eating:

Slow cooker brisket (Beef so tender, you can't even slice it)

Blue Chips Chicken Salad (possibly one of our most repeated meals)

Mandarin Pasta Salad (making this 4 times this month for new mommies)

Ginger-Teriyaki Cheeseburgers (I even updated the picture on this one)

Pizza Pockets (Mark wants these every week)

Pumpkin Enchilada Sauce (you HAVE to try these if you haven't already)

Piquant Pork Chops (one of my favorite meals growing up)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails