Monday, January 10, 2011

Cucumber Sandwiches

Definitely one of my most requested appetizers I make.


1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian salad dressing mix
2 loaves French bread, cut into 1 inch slices
2 medium cucumbers, sliced
1 pinch dried dill weed

In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise and Italian dressing mix. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours, or preferably overnight.
Spread the cream cheese blend onto slices of French bread. Top with a cucumber slice, and sprinkle with dill.

4 comments:

Karissa said...

I have been waiting for this to pop up YAY!! They are SO good!!

Eileen Short said...

Mmm, this looks awesome...mouth is watering. I've become a bit of a superhero this holiday season with your awesome hot sausage dip. :)

Faith said...

I LOVE these!

Casey said...

I just Googled "cucumber sandwich recipes" and got your blog! This looks fantastic, and I can't wait to try them, thank you!

-Casey

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails