Monday, January 25, 2010

Rock Your World Nutella Grilled Cheese

A couple of weeks ago we roadtripped down to Oregon and one of our stops was at the Grilled Cheese Grill in Portland. Little did I know I would fall in love there. I want this sandwich to be my Valentine. Marscapone, Nutella, and Grilled Banana on Grilled Cinnamon Swirl Bread....AMAZING. As soon as we got home from our trip on Sunday (literally, that night) I drove to Trader Joes to buy Marscapone and cinnamon swirl bread (we always have Costco-sized Nutella in the house). My sister and Ben tried the masterpiece out on Monday and now they have Marscapone in their fridge as well :)

2 comments:

The McFarlane Family said...

I'm so making this for Brett for Valentine's Day. Honestly, my disgust of bananas will keep me from eating it but this sounds like his dream sandwich!

Eileen Short said...

Wow...sounds amazing. Will have to check out that cheese.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails