Sunday, November 15, 2009

The South Beach Diet

Sorry for the lack of posts recently. Mark and I have been on the south beach diet- trying to lose the poundage we both gained from baby. Not all of the recipes have turned out great (don't get me started on the Almond Energy Blast or I might gag) But there have been a few recipes that were tasty and we'll make again. We're hoping to be down to our goal weights by Thanksgiving and then we'll be back to cooking (with moderation) with carbs, butter and bacon :)

2 comments:

Michele said...

we've got to mottos and the kids know them: 1)butter makes everything better and 2)bacon makes everything better! :D Whew! Thanksgiving?!? I don't think I'll be at my desired weight by thanksgiving - and I didn't just have a baby either!! :D

Michele said...

I meant 'two' - oops!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails