Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hively Stack Up


I have a lovely friend named Jill Wells (Hively) who is my favorite nerts partner and computer recording artist.  :)  Her wonderful family introduced me to the Hively "stack up" salad during one of the many meals I had at her house growing up.  I'm sure we made a music video afterwards or something.  The salad consists of lettuce, white rice, ground beef seasoned with taco seasoning, fritos, kidney beans (I used pinto), avocado, tomatoes, cheese and catalina dressing. Congratulations Jill and Josh on baby Leighton!

1 comment:

nertzfan said...

Hi, I found your blog post through a search for "Nerts". It is cool to see others that know about the game. I hope you don't mind but I wanted to let you know about playnertz.com, the site for the National Nertz Association. There is a bunch of interesting Nertz information there. I hope you will check it out. Feel free to join and also let your friends and family know. Thanks

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails