Thursday, September 25, 2008

Bacon Cheeseburger Tacos


Jessie was in Phoenix this week, so I thought I would take over Bites. I knew I was going make a hamburger with bacon, but then I decided to Rachel Ray it and make Bacon Cheeseburger Tacos. It was decent, but I definitely miss Jess....

6 slices of bacon
1 lb ground beef
Worcestershire sauce
Oregano
Salt and Pepper to taste
Cheese
Soft Taco

Crisp up the bacon in skillet. While bacon is cooking, mix ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, Oregano, and add Salt and Pepper to taste. Remove bacon, drain fat and brown ground beef in skillet. (As I am typing I think you could have put some onions in the meat) Add ground beef / bacon / cheese / lettuce / (tomatoes or avocado would have also been nice, but we didn’t have any). I added ketchup to mine and they were great.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails